We are an eCommerce website design and development company that can generate you more sales on-line.
We have a vast amount of experience in delivering affordable eCommerce solutions that generate return on investment for our clients.
Professional eCommerce website design
Our eCommerce website designers use a combination of best practice methodologies and the latest design techniques to create professional looking designs.
Looking at our clients’ eCommerce website design analytic we can see the importance of mobile visitors. This has increased substantially over the last year and will continue to rise.
Making your eCommerce website design responsive to mobile and tablet devices will make a significant improvement to your on-line sales.
Selecting an eCommerce platform
We have a range of eCommerce platforms for you to choose from.
We also have our own custom built eCommerce content management system which provides a great platform for you to manage your website. Our simple-to-use, yet highly advanced eCommerce content management systems make it easy to run your eCommerce site.
- Add / edit or delete an unlimited number of products and product categories
- Manage all products, product details, prices and postage
- Upload images or videos for each product with a built in and easy to use image editor
- Create offers using promotion codes
- View detailed sales reports
- Add / edit or delete an unlimited number of web pages
- Add / edit or delete meta tags and meta descriptions for each individual product
- Be able to offer cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
- Provide the opportunity to compare products
- View a detailed user statistics package
Should you have a preference for an off the shelf eCommerce website development solution you have a choice from some of the most popular open source platforms including Magento, OpenCart, PrestaShop and NOP Commerce.
In particular we have extensive knowledge of NOP Commerce and Magento. These are an enterprise level eCommerce platform packed full of features including:
- Mobile device support
- One-page Checkout
- Multilingual and multi-currency support
- Unlimited number of products
- Product attributes
- Stock management
- Customers can view their order history and order statuses
- Advanced voucher system
- Several shipping rate computation methods
- Tax classes supported by product
- Deferred payments
After meeting with you and discussing your requirements we will advise on the most appropriate eCommerce platform to use.
Optimising your eCommerce sales. Did you know that the average checkout abandonment rate in the Australia is 55%? That’s over half of your potential customers leaving the website before placing an order.
Our specialist digital marketing consultants will work with you to ensure that the product, price, delivery and security propositions are in place and understood by the customer.
Combined with an intuitive checkout process this will maximise the amount of sales you achieve through your website.
Speak to one of our experienced consultants today and unlock your online potential.